Imagenes de Navidad: Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas Is You (Make My Wish Come True Edition)

- Imagenes de Navidad -
 Imagenes de Navidad: Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas Is You (Make My Wish Come True Edition)
Imagenes de Navidad que dan la posibilidad de recordar la Navidad pasada con alegria y revivir los sentimientos para la nueva navidad. Imagenes de Navidad que llenan corazones de alegria

martes

Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas Is You (Make My Wish Come True Edition)

Letra de la cancion: ♪ I don't want a lot for Christmas ♪ ♪ There is just one thing I need ♪ ♪ I don't care about the presents ♪ ♪ Underneath the Christmas tree ♪ ♪ I just want you for my own ♪ ♪ More than you could ever know ♪ ♪ Make my wish come true ♪ ♪ All I want for Christmas is you ♪ ♪ Yeah ♪ ♪ I don't want a lot for Christmas ♪ ♪ There is just one thing I need ♪ ♪ And I don't care about the presents ♪ ♪ Underneath the Christmas tree ♪ ♪ I don't need to hang my stocking there upon the fireplace ♪ ♪ Santa Claus won't make me happy ♪ ♪ With a toy on Christmas Day ♪ ♪ I just want you for my own ♪ ♪ More than you could ever know ♪ ♪ Make my wish come true ♪ ♪ All I want for Christmas is you ♪ ♪ You, baby ♪ ♪ Oh, I won't ask for much this Christmas ♪ ♪ I won't even wish for snow ♪ ♪ And I, I'm just gonna keep on waiting ♪ ♪ Underneath the mistletoe ♪ ♪ I won't make a list and send it ♪ ♪ To the North Pole for Saint Nick ♪ ♪ I won't even stay awake to hear those magic reindeer click ♪ ♪ 'Cause I just want you here tonight ♪ ♪ Holding on to me so tight ♪ ♪ What more can I do ♪ ♪ Oh, baby, all I want for Christmas is you ♪ ♪ You, baby ♪ ♪ Oh oh, all the lights are shining so brightly everywhere ♪ ♪ So brightly, baby ♪ ♪ And the sound of children's laughter fills the air ♪ ♪ And everyone is singing ♪ ♪ I hear those sleigh bells ringing ♪ ♪ Santa, won't you bring me the one I really need ♪ ♪ Won't you please bring my baby to me ♪ ♪ Oh, I don't want a lot for Christmas ♪ ♪ This is all I'm asking for ♪ ♪ I just wanna see my baby standing right outside my door ♪ ♪ Oh, I just want you for my own ♪ ♪ More than you could ever know ♪ ♪ Make my wish come true ♪ ♪ Oh, baby, all I want for Christmas is you ♪ ♪ You, baby ♪ ♪ All I want for Christmas is you, baby ♪ ♪ All I want for Christmas is you, baby ♪ ♪ All I want for Christmas is you, baby ♪ ♪ All I want for Christmas is you, baby ♪ ♪ All I want for Christmas is you, baby ♪

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 Imagenes de Navidad: Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas Is You (Make My Wish Come True Edition)
Imagenes de navidad son bellas imagenes que comparten la pasion de la navidad, la fraternidad navideña y esos bellos sentimientos que se avivan en epoca navideña
Imagenes de navidad son el bello recuerdo de los momento de reencuentro y alegria que trae esta fecha tan especial, Imagenes de Navidad llenan de gozo y fraternidad los corazones
- Imagenes de Navidad -